SANDERSON FARMS, INC., Graphic Designer
Sanderson Farms is seeking a Graphic Designer! Email Lorin Pugh for more information or to apply.
- Reports to the Communication Manager in providing support for developing, designing, implementing and managing messages, strategies and programs to communicate the company’s business objectives, culture and values.
- Ensures that all internal and external communication efforts are designed in a manner that reflects an organization that is aligned with our company culture, vision and mission.
- Assists the Communication Manager in designing and publishing the Sanderson Farms Newsletter and other promotional materials.
- Designs employee communications materials for a number of media channels to inform, engage and increase the effectiveness of management and employees.
- Assists the Communication Manager with the design of strategic plans and programs designed to build effective relations with employees and the public, as well as to project a favorable image of Sanderson Farms, Inc.
- Coordinates with internal organizations to design employee communications, including but not limited to communication station content, which helps to foster employee engagement and commitment to Sanderson Farms’ goals, principles and values.
- Conceptualizes and implements graphic design for the Sanderson Farms Newsletter and other promotional materials.
- Coordinates with Field Employee Relations Managers, Personnel Supervisors and Training Managers to ensure newsletter content is submitted in an effective and timely manner.
- Serves as a photographer for the Sanderson Farms Newsletter, training sessions and any other corporate events as needed.
- Collaborates with the organization’s Marketing Department in providing design support of marketing programs including product publicity, advertisements and other promotional material.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Communication Manager.
Key Working Relationships:
- Works closely with and is accountable to the Communication Manager.
- Maintains a close working relationship with marketing coordinators, training managers, field employee relations managers, personnel supervisors and newsletter reporters.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area.
Two years’ experience in graphic design or a related area.
Identification with the values, philosophy and mission of Sanderson Farms, Inc.
Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to distill complex issues into clear, simple communications materials.
Fluency with basic computer programs and graphic design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite.
Competency in video production and web design is an asset.
Fahrenheit Creative Group, LLC
Fahrenheit Creative Group is seeking two additions to their team. Please find both job descriptions below:
Creative Projects Manager + Communications Strategist
The Creative Projects Manager + Communications Strategist (CPM+CS) works closely with team members to explore and exploit opportunities for clients and the agency with
a particular focus on identifying and implementing effective communications strategies to grow client and agency influence in key markets.
The ideal team member for this position is someone who can “connect the dots” internally and externally, providing clear and concise communication with team members and clients to support the production of excellent creative end products in rapidly changing environments.
You will work closely on with agency leadership and team members to support the communications needs of the Mississippi State Conference NAACP and Operation Shoestring. In addition, you will lead the strategy, planning, and implementation of for these projects to ensure clients receive high-quality creative products and services delivered on-time and with excellence. Read the full description and duties here.
Creative Content Manager + Public Relations Specialist
The Creative Content Manager + Public Relations Specialist (CCM+PRS) works closely with team members to explore and exploit opportunities for clients and the agency with a particular
focus on identifying and implementing effective public relations strategies to grow client and agency influence in key markets. You will help “connect the dots” internally and externally by communicating with team members and clients to support the production of excellent end products in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment.
You will work closely with the Senior Managing Director of Leadership and Strategy to manage public/media relations and copywriting/editing to ensure maximum client exposure in earned
media and increase agency presence in appropriate earned media circulars. Read the full description, duties and apply here.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Fahrenheit Creative Group
We are a minority-owned, full-service marketing communications firm in Jackson, Mississippi. We work closely with our clients to develop and deliver strategic communications plans and powerful, creative designs that support their missions, amplify their work and produce meaningful outcomes. We take the time to listen and learn, which allows us to assess how our expertise and
experience can be leveraged to position our clients for sustained success.
Looking for an advertising or marketing related job in the Jackson Area? Check back here for current postings.
Employers, to add your job listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.