The No-Panic Plan for Presenters:How To Speak Confidently and Compellingly Anywhere, Anytime.
Certified Speaking Professional
During this highly interactive presentation, you’ll learn how to think—and speak—on your feet in a flash. Advertising and marketing professionals will discover new approaches to presenting their ideas with clarity, confidence, and power through learning.
Key takeaways from the session:
- The Three-Minute First Impression: What you absolutely must do in the first 180 seconds to build rapport and credibility with the people you meet.
- Tips for controlling your body language to communicate the message you want.
- The only secret to eliminating nervous habits and jitters, especially the credibility-robbing “ums” and “uhs”.
- How to banish boring presentation openings (by figuring out what everyone else is doing—and then NOT doing it).
- How to avoid just fizzling out at the end by closing with conviction every time.
- Surprise presentation tips from the pros.
With more than 16 years of experience on the seminar circuit, Certified Speaking Professional Mandi Stanley works primarily with business leaders who want to boost their professional image and with people who want to be better speakers and writers. She has traveled throughout North America entertaining and educating more than 41,000 seminar participants, totaling 3900 platform hours. Mandi is the author of The No-Panic Plan for Presenters, which was named a Finalist in the Career category at the Independent Book Publishers Awards in New York.