Founded in 1953, AAF Jackson is central Mississippi’s chapter of the American Advertising Federation. It’s one of two chapters in Mississippi and 19 in AAF District 7.
Visit aaf.org to learn more about the club system (link to: https://aaf.org/Public/Membership/Membership_Structure.aspx).
About the American Advertising Federation
The American Advertising Federation (AAF), headquartered in Washington, D.C., acts as the”Unifying Voice for Advertising.” The AAF is the oldest national advertising trade association, representing 50,000 professionals in the advertising industry. The AAF has a national network of 150 professional clubs located in ad communities across the country. Through its 215 college chapters, the AAF provides 6,500 advertising students with real-world case studies and recruitment connections to corporate America. The AAF also has 130 blue-chip corporate members that are advertisers, agencies and media companies, comprising the nation’s leading brands and corporations.
The American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well-being of advertising. We accomplish this through a
unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Provides programs to assist local association volunteer leadership.
- Presents the industry with its future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Promotes diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.